Chef Champion takes pride in competition especially when it helps raise money. Through these events like this Champion has raised over $30,000 for local charities. Being a born Champion competing is in his blood. He states "Competing is a way for me to keep in food shape of speak. It lets me know I am keeping up with the competition."Ace has added all of his Award Winning Dishes to his menu for you to choose at your next Champion Experience.
Promo Video Production contest. March 2019
We competed against film makers in the Northeastern Wisconsin area to create a promo video to show the importance of water.
We are proud to say we took First Place with honor. This means alot to me as this is my first production award. Its also my zodiac sign as I am an Aquarius A.K.A. The Water Bearer.
- Classic Heat - First Place - Champion-Cajun Bourbon Barrel Cracked Black Pepper Grilled Cheese with Cajun Infused Butter
- Classic plus extra ingredients - 2nd Place - Smokehouse Mac N Cheese Grilled Cheese with Infused Italian Butter
- Classic dessert 2nd Place - Apple Pie Stuffed Grilled Cheese-Vanilla Butter topped with 10 Year Old Brandy Caramel Sauce
Wisconsin Pork Association Cooking Competition in Wisconsin Dells-2016
- Top 10
- People Choice Award
- "Top 12". The second award was for
- "Best International"
- "Creme Dela Creme" "Best Over All"!
2nd Annual Good Food Awards with the Children's Museum-Green Bay WI-2013
Reach Counseling Just Deserts Competition-Wisconsin-2015
- Top 8
- Best Signature Desert Apple Cherry Cream Pie with Caramel Moscato Rum Sauce
E.A.T. Fundraiser Competition for Scholarships-UW Fox Valley 2016
- Top Chef Winner- Chocolate Bread Pudding with a Butterscotch Whiskey Cream Sauce
© Copyright Chef Ace Champion