Chef Champion takes pride in competition especially when it helps raise money. Through these events like this Champion has raised over $30,000 for local charities. Being a born Champion competing is in his blood. He states "Competing is a way for me to keep in food shape of speak. It lets me know I am keeping up with the competition."Ace has added all of his Award Winning Dishes to his menu for you to choose at your next Champion Experience.
- Classic Heat - First Place - Champion-Cajun Bourbon Barrel Cracked Black Pepper Grilled Cheese with Cajun Infused Butter
- Classic plus extra ingredients - 2nd Place - Smokehouse Mac N Cheese Grilled Cheese with Infused Italian Butter
- Classic dessert 2nd Place - Apple Pie Stuffed Grilled Cheese-Vanilla Butter topped with 10 Year Old Brandy Caramel Sauce
Wisconsin Pork Association Cooking Competition in Wisconsin Dells-2016
- "Top 12". The second award was for
- "Best International"
- "Creme Dela Creme" "Best Over All"!
2nd Annual Good Food Awards with the Children's Museum-Green Bay WI-2013
Reach Counseling Just Deserts Competition-Wisconsin-2015
E.A.T. Fundraiser Competition for Scholarships-UW Fox Valley 2016
- Top Chef Winner- Chocolate Bread Pudding with a Butterscotch Whiskey Cream Sauce
© Copyright Chef Ace Champion